Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
worker worker is offline

Default HELP. HELP. - EXCEL 2003 - Printing multiple copies

When I print more than one copy of an 2003 EXCEL spreadsheet, my printer
prints each copy as a separate individual job. For example, if I want to
print 25 copies of a spreadsheet, the request will be completed as 25
seperate requests of 1 copy each.

How do I fix this so that my requests are processed as a single printing
request for multiple copies

I know its probably something something simple, but I haven't figured it out.

When using 2003 Word, my requests are printed as 1 request for 25 copies. I
have no problem when using Word or Powerpoint - its just EXCEL.

I have recently changed printers and have the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.