Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brad Brad is offline

Default Help with auto populating cells.

I have some cells you can select using a dropdown list using conditional
formatting, and I want to be able to populae the next cell depending on what
was selected but I don't know how to do it.

For example, if 1 is selected on cell A1 on the dropdown list, I want cell
B1 to automatically fill in ONE based on another list in the same workbook on
a different sheet...But I don't know how to do this - can anyone help me out
here? Thanks.