Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom tom is offline

Default chech if two or more cells = and return a value

"Tom" wrote
Hi there Max
I was browsing through the Microsoft Office Discussions Group and noticed
that you were able to help someone out with an Excel 2003 question similar to
what I have for you.

Here is my question:

I have a resume Excel spreadsheet in which Col. A lists the €śstates€ť in
America (i.e. CA, AK, MI, ME, etc €¦) Column B states if the job position is
€śUnion€ť and Column C states if the job position is €śNon Union€ť. What I would
like to do is to €śCOUNT€ť the number of €śUnion€ť and €śNon Union€ť jobs in ANY
particular state. Could you please assist me with that?. Id like to graph it
out.

Thank you and have a great day.

With sincere respect,

Tom