Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephanie Stephanie is offline

Default can i electronically sign a doc or xls similar to pdf signatur

is this only for excel or can I use it for documents I want to email as well?

"challa prabhu" wrote:

Hi,

Digitally sign a file

1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and click the Security tab.
2. Click Digital signatures.
3. Click Add.
4. Select the certificate you want to add, and then click OK.

For more information, please refer to the topic "Digitally sign a file or
macro project " in the Microsoft Excel 2003 online help.

Challa Prabhu

"outsol" wrote:

i don't want to sign a macro or the code, i just want an electronic
signature (or even a picture of my scanned signature) to appear on my office
documents
esp. excel