Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iliace iliace is offline

Default has a cell been referenced in another worksheet

Use Tools-Formula Auditing-Trace Dependents. In Excel 2007, use
Formula-Trace Dependents. If the cell has not been referenced, you
will get a message box to that end.

On Sep 28, 3:14 pm, Joel wrote:
The best way is to use the Edit Menu - Find. click on options and select
workbook (not worksheet). Type in the address of the cell like A1, $A1, A$1,
$A$1. Find wil return all references on any sheet. Only look at the one for
the worksheet yo are interested in.

"reedspencer" wrote:

Is there any way to see if data in one worksheet has been referenced by
another worksheet? For example: In worksheet test1, cell a1, I enter
=quest!b2. I need to know if cell b2 in worksheet quest has been
referenced as well as any other cells in worksheet quest.
Thanks

--
reedspencer- Hide quoted text -