Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eddy Stan Eddy Stan is offline

Default list sheet names vertically below the active cell - need macro.

I am having at least 45 sheets in few of my workbooks which i get daily, so
it is very difficult to find which sheet is missing. a simple macro to list
sheets would help a lot.
please....

I need all the sheet names in the active workbook, listed one below the
other.

Like if my active cell is c25, then when i run the macro, it must list all
the sheet names below c25 starting from c25 to c70 (45 sheet names)

i would like to put this macro in a control button.

if i could get this code before 1st october, will be much obliged.

if possible give to horizontally also, c25,d25,e25...

Eddy Stan