Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve G Steve G is offline

Default To: Gordon Dibben, Pete_UK and Max Modifying only the worksheet when draging down a cell reference

Dear Mr. Dibben, Pete_UK, and Max--

I am sorry for the confusion about the thread. Google gives one the
opportunity to "Edit Subject" so I thought that was okay. I will not
do that again.

Max's solution worked perfectly. Thank you. Now summing data to a
summary spreadsheet from spreadsheets layed out identically is very
easy.

I tried Gordon Dibben's suggestion to:

Try this search string at http://groups.google.com/?&

dual monitor group:*Excel*

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Thanks again for the support. You made my job with Uncle Sam easier.

Steve G