Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wondering[_2_] Wondering[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 not showing tabs

You're saying some of the workbooks have tabs and scroll bars and some don't
on this particular workstation and yet all of the same workbooks have tabs
and scrollbars on the other workstations?

"Dale" wrote in message
No scroll bar appears on the worksheet I'm having problems with, that same
worksheet can be put on another workstation and it appears normally. On
the
workstation that is having this issue I can open a few other spreadsheets
normally and a few of the other spreadsheets are having the same issue