Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Getting data from 100 Excel sheet to One Help please

Hi Kevin

Check out my site for example code and a add-in

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Kevin Clark" wrote in message ...
Hello kind brains.
I create Purchase orders in Excel - All from the same template. Then i
prepare properties so that the file that contains them displays PO number as
file name - then job number - then amount - then payment method.
I now need all that info to be on one sheet so that i can pivot table so the
boss can be happy. So backdatind i can do by hand but i would like future Pos
to automatically input the relevant data into this new sheet.
Is it possible?

And how? - Must be simple - Rookie here.

All help would be greatfully appreciated.