Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sousixer Sousixer is offline

Default How do I scale down an Excel worksheet to a single Word page?

Great! Thank you so much. This does exactly what I needed it to do. Do you
know if it is possible to link the Word document back to Excel to
automatically adjust for changes in Excel and still be able to scale (or make
it fit) in Word?

Thanks again. You have been a big help.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

After selecting the cells in Excel, hold the the SHIFT key and pull-down:
Edit Copy Picture

Back in the Word doc, just touch:
CNTRL-v

Because you have just pasted a picture in the Word doc, you can re-size it
like any picture.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200747

"Sousixer" wrote:

When I attempt to copy and paste a range of cells in Excel worksheet into a
Word document, the data is successfully pasted; however, the Excel data does
not fit into the width of the Word document. It exceeds the margins and does
not print properly. How do I "reduce" the Excel data so that it will fit
properly into a single Word page? I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Thanks.