Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Combination Graph with multiple data points

And which axis will your prices go on?

I would try this with different groupings of brands within markets or
markets within brands on the category axis, with different series for actual
and budget. The preliminary charts would show me how I really need to build
the "real" charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Sabina" wrote in message
I am trying to create graph that has market areas (x-axis), brands (y-axis)
and one data set in columns for actual price and a line for budget price.
Is
this possible? What is the best way to do this? Thanks! Sabina