Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default To: Gordon Dibben, Pete_UK and Max Modifying only the worksheet when draging down a cell reference

Try this search string at http://groups.google.com/?&

dual monitor group:*Excel*

Talk about screwed up<g

Gord

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:24:26 -0700, Pete_UK wrote:

Gord, you're not kidding about Google being unreliable - I keep
responding to threads which look unanswered, only to find when I've
replied that there were two or three earlier answers which suddenly
materialise !!

Pete

On Sep 27, 11:43 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Find the original thread and post your question and description as a reply in
that thread.

I don't find anything in google search that relates but google has not been that
reliable for a while.

I have no idea what my first response was and don't wish to start all over
again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP