Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default To: Gordon Dibben, Pete_UK and Max Modifying only the worksheet when draging down a cell reference

"Steve G" wrote:
.. I just changed the subject by putting the names of
the authors before the name of the subject.

Steve,

I've given you some thoughts on your query in my earlier response.

btw, recollect reading that one shouldn't change an existing thread's
subject line because it'll screw up google's archiving process, which might
make it that much tougher for everyone to search for stuff in future.

You could just put in your query as a fresh new posting (think this is the
preferred approach). Or if you want to jump-in, just do so with some
intro/clarification in your reply, but do not change the subject line.
--
Max
Singapore