Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Number of payments remaining

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:36:01 -0700, Erik
wrote:

Thanks, that worked great, I wasn't putting the negative infront of the
balance number which gave me a differnt number and changing it to a negative
after the fact messed it up worse. Thanks for your help, worked great.

Changing it to a negative "after the fact" shouldn't have messed things up. I
would have those values (250, 16000, 5%) in separate cells, and refer to them
that way.

But glad to help and thanks for the feedback. It is important with Excel's
financial functions to use the signs appropriately.
--ron