Gord Dibben

Martin

Where was the link?

In a defined name?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:49:02 -0800, "Martin James Thornhill"
wrote:

Quality.
This Add-In found the link, offered to delete it. There was no way that I
would have found that link!
Kind regards

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Some of them are difficult to find.

Martin James Thornhill wrote:

I have a nice simple spreadsheet that stands on its own. It is brand new.

Excel has now decided that it is linked to a spreadsheet that it so
unrelated to anything in the world, that I didn't recognise the linked file
as my own! This linked file is years old and hasn't been amended since its
creation years ago.

I confirm that no formula in the new spreadsheet refers to any other
spreadsheet.

How do I correct Excel's Edit Linkages box?

Many thanks for your help.

--

Dave Peterson