Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I change colors on the row/column active header?

If you select any cell the row and column headers for that cell will turn color.

If you select a row or column header that header will turn black.

This is default behaviour for versions <2007.

I do not have 2007 so can't speak for that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:28:01 -0700, GaryW
wrote:

When active I've seen the row and column header buttons a different color
than the rest of the header buttons. How do I turn on this feature? Right
now the buttons become bold but I'v eseen the entire button go from grey to
blue.