Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wondering[_2_] Wondering[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 not showing tabs

Another possiblity is that your scroll bar at the bottom of the worksheet
which is on the same line as the tabs is extended all the way to the left,
completely hiding the tabs and the tab controls. If the left-pointing arrow
on the scroll bar is at the extreme left, click just to the left of the
arrow and drag the bar to the right and make it smaller to unhide the tab
controls and the tabs. Do the tabs show in other workbooks?

"Dale" wrote in message
I went there and that option was already checked, I unchecked it, closed
and
reopened then rechecked it and still no tabs. Again I can go to another
machine that has 2007 on it and the tabs display there. Any other
thoughts?

"Wondering" wrote:

Office Button/Excel Options/Advanced/Display options for this workbook -
Check Show sheet tabs

"Dale" wrote in message
I have just installed Office 2007 and when I went to open one of my
older
spreadsheets none of the page tabs are showing. When I open the
spreadsheet
on another machine the tabs are still there.
How do I get page 2, 3 and so on to appear as tabs at the bottom?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks
Dale