Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dale Dale is offline

Default Excel 2007 not showing tabs

I went there and that option was already checked, I unchecked it, closed and
reopened then rechecked it and still no tabs. Again I can go to another
machine that has 2007 on it and the tabs display there. Any other thoughts?

"Wondering" wrote:

Office Button/Excel Options/Advanced/Display options for this workbook -
Check Show sheet tabs

"Dale" wrote in message
I have just installed Office 2007 and when I went to open one of my older
spreadsheets none of the page tabs are showing. When I open the
spreadsheet
on another machine the tabs are still there.
How do I get page 2, 3 and so on to appear as tabs at the bottom?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks
Dale