Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Walters[_2_] Bob Walters[_2_] is offline

Default Either LOOKUP or INDEX Help

I have been trying to calculate the sum value from the column of one
worksheet to a cell in another worksheet (all in the same workbook). I have
tried the VLOOKUP function where I establish the look_up_value and compare it
to an array in the other worksheet. It works except that the value it returns
is the last cell in the array that meets the look up value. I want it to SUM
all the applicable cells in that column that meet the look up value.

Thanks!