Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] claudine_d@hotmail.com is offline

Default Modifying only the worksheet when draging down a cell reference

On Sep 27, 9:44 am, Pete_UK wrote:
Are your worksheets numbered from Sheet2 to Sheet68? If you want to
get information from the same cell of the other worksheets, for
example cell K13, then you could use something like this:

=INDIRECT("Sheet"&ROW()&"!K$13")

Put the first formula in row 2 of Sheet1, then copy down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 27, 2:09 pm, wrote:

How can I change only the worksheet when I drag down a cell
reference. these are all worksheets in an active workbook. We are
creating a summary table in worksheet one from 68 worksheets in that
workbook and the cells referenced are always the same but in
sequential worksheets. Thank you!- Hide quoted text -

The sheets all have names such as iye, iyz, iyh. The data is on sheet
iyz (or iye, iyh), cell C11 and needs to go to sheet Table, cell A3,
A4, A5...down.

Thank you!