Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Closing EXCEL only closes workbook - EXCEL '07

or you can click the office button and do it from there

Or Double click on the Office button

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message ...
You can fix it by customizing the Quick Access Toolbar and drag the icon
that closes excel. There should be an option to customize it directly from
the toolbar or you can click the office button and do it from there

Peo Sjoblom

"GJB" wrote in message
Thank you !

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

By design. You have to click Office, then "Exit Excel"
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"GJB" wrote in message
I seem to have an opposite problem than many others here. I have a
workbook
open, and I want to close EXCEL '07 totally. When I click the "x" in
the
right hand corner for EXCEL, it just closes the workbook I had open,
and
then
I have to click the "X" again for close Excel.

Any hints ? Thank you.
GJB