Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have a delay in formula results when I change one cell amoun

Earlier?

The entire content of the message to which I was replying was as follows:
"If I autosum A1:a6 and get an answer, then change A3 cell value, I don't
get the corrected autosum until I save the file. Why the delay in results?"

It has no reference, either in the text or in the message header, to any
message, it would have been wise to have continued in the same thread, and
quoted the relevant context in your new message.
Where is this earlier message?
--
David Biddulph

"JStangl" wrote in message
As I said earlier, it is set to automatic and I still have the delay.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Tools/ Options/ Calculation. Change from Manual to Automatic.
--
David Biddulph