Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mats Samson Mats Samson is offline

Default Optionbutton troubles

I have several OptionButtons grouped 2 and 2.
They are used to tell other formulas if a price shall be calculated per unit
or per load. For instance I've 2 OB's telling how to calculate the transport
price. I've a cell linked to one of the OB's and the formulas react
accordingly. Clicking one, sets the other as false, no problem.
But when loading the sheet and the linked cell value is FALSE, both OB's
becomes unselected, the unlinked OB doesn't fire because the linked OB is
false even though they're grouped. So when starting up the sheet I have to
program the startup of the sheet to check the value in the cell and "tell"
the OB's to act according the value. But it seems a pretty stupid solution.
Have I missed something?