Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Andy is offline

Default Copy & Paste Forumla - but reference cell is changing

I am trying to copy and paste a large section of one worksheet into another
but the reference cell in the formula keeps changing. How can I paste it so
that the reference cell remains the same regardless of where I paste it?

i.e. Cell B15 in Sheet 1 has the formula
€˜=IF(model!AA25<"",model!AA25,model!Z25). When I paste this into cell C8 in
Sheet 2, the formula changes to €˜=IF(model!AB18<"",model!AB18,model!AA18)
but I want it to still reference €˜model!AA25€¦