Nick Hodge

Mark

Put it in a standard code module and assign the macro to a command button by
selecting one from the forms toolbar, right clicking and selecting 'Assign
macro'. The way you have it set up currently it is in the 'ThisWorkbook'
class module and will run by the Open event (Each time the workbook is first
opened)

For explanation of the different modules, check here

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/vba/vbaimplement.htm

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"mark" wrote in message
I have the following code in my workbook, how can I use a
command button to run this.
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim wb As Workbook
'copy all sheets
Worksheets.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'delete the sheets you want
wb.Sheets(Array("Suspense", "RCA exc RIM", "Operations
summary", "RCA incl RIM", "First Qtr", "Second
Qtr", "Third Qtr", "Fourth Qtr")).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

End Sub

any help please

Mark