Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default formulas for multiple worksheets

Matt

For more info on this see help on "linking" and "3D references"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:31:01 -0700, Matt wrote:

Thank you so much! i had done the one that the other guy listed above me like
this... =Shipping!G31+Recieving!F40 that was the one i was trying the most i
was using different variations like trying quotations, pranthesis etc. and
then i was looking all threw the help menus trying just about anything that
would come up... i have been trying to find something for about 3 days...
Thank you again...you really did just save me!!! appreciate it !