Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Matt Matt is offline

Default formulas for multiple worksheets

Hi everyone! i need help pleeeaassee... i have 3 seperate work sheets, the
first one is titled "shipping", the 2nd one is titled "receiving", and the
third one is titled "balance". My problem is i need to take the total from
G-31 on the shipping page, and the total from F-40 on the recieving page and
combine them to get the total for my balance page... I'm using excel 2002 and
i dont know if that is the problem or what? i have tried numerous different
formulas and none are working does anyone have a formula that would work for
this??? Any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou!