Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How do I make Excel display a specific worksheet?

Easiest would be to have a master sheet where each enters the code to unhide
only his sheet. You would need to use VERYhidden to it would only work with
code.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bowtie63" wrote in message
I have a workbook with a few worksheets, one sheet per person in my group.
Can I set up Excel so that when an individual opens the workbook, they can
see only their own specific worksheet without seeing the others? Or is
there
a way that I can create a query that asks the user to select from a list
and
enter a password to bring up a specific sheet? Thank you in advance for
your
help!