Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Darryl_Neeley Darryl_Neeley is offline

Default Calculations using Times in Excel 2003

I'm currently creating a Physical Fitness Test roster for my work. I'm making
it to where as you fill in the information, it automatically puts the point
values into the corresponding cell.

I have three categories: Pullups, Crunches, 3-Mile Run. I have the Pullups
and the Crunches completed. Those were no problem. Simple calculations.

However, with the 3 mile run, I am having trouble finding the correct
function for what I need. The times will range from under 18:00 to 33:00.
18:00 and under run time will result in 100 points, whereas 33:00 run time
will result in 10 points, and over 33:00 will result in 0. The full list can
be found at http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marines/l/blfitmale.htm .

What I want is when I type the time into cell A1, cell A2 will automatically
display the correct amount of points for the run.

Thank you.