Karen

Hi
Excel won't let me add another page to my workbook. At times it also gives
me the same message when I am trying to open another workbook. The main
workbook that I use is approxiately 50 pages -- no graphics or external
links. At the same time I have WordPerfect, Quickbooks, and Outlook open.

Thanks everybody for the suggestions, and I will check to see where Zoom is
set.

"Michael" wrote:

Hi Karen
What is the task that Excel won't complete ??
How big is the workbook you are using ?? If it contains graphics or lots of
external links it will use a lot of resources.
Also try closing all other applications that are not required and see if
Excel will complete the task.
HTH
Michael

"Karen" wrote:

Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. What resources is
it talking about. I have a new computer with lots of available RAM and hard
drive.