Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sweaver Sweaver is offline

Default Using lookup

I have a table for Cancer Treatment and I would like to autofill a particular
field. To determine the data to place in the desired field, it must check
four values (set up now as drop down lists). What I would like to see is
that once the four values are chosen, it will populate the desired cell with
data from the correct cell on the correct sheet. I haven't been able to
figure this one out yet. There are 200 data fields possible to choose from
over 4 sheets. I hope this makes sense, if not I can elaborate more.

Thanks for any advice.