Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H. Mike H. is offline

Default Protected Range Not Protected

I have a workbook I inherited. I set up a range to protect so that the cells
are editable when the sheet is protected. But even when protected there are
other cells that are not protected. I did not specify them and do not see
them in the list of ranges that are excluded from protection. So how to do I
turn off this lack of protection so these cells are now protected? I could
delete the rows and recreate them and this MIGHT work, but I wanted another
solution, if possible.