Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBW JBW is offline

Default VB count word occurence in variable size sheet

Thanks worked a treat

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

For cntr = 1 To myVal

--
HTH

Bob

"JBW" wrote in message
Bob,

If I use that in my macro it'll count the NPQ for me, but how do I use the
naswer in my for Counter = 1 to 100 line?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

myVal = application.countif(activesheet.cells,"NPQ")

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"JBW" wrote in message
Me again folks, sorry.

System report will be variable number of rows deep, I have macro that's
running sweetly but counter in VB is set to big number to make sure all
lines
calculated. I need to be able to count he occurences of "NPQ" in the
sheet,
this will give me correct counter number for vb.

How do I do count?
How do I refernce answer in the macro?

cheers in advance for all your wonderful help