Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default import a many text files to excel programmatically

One more question--My excel doesn't close automatically. Can I fix this?

What do you mean with this

What code do you use to close Excel

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sherry" wrote in message ...
Ron,

One more question--My excel doesn't close automatically. Can I fix this?

thanks
Sherry

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Sherry

You can also use Ctrl-a to select all files

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"sherry" wrote in message ...
Sorry,

I guess I had a 'senior' moment. I forgot to select all the files with
shift select.

Works great!!!! Operator error...

thanks
Sherry

"sherry" wrote:

I have 250 text files(all different names) I need to make them excel files. I
need all columns to remain the same. Columns are fixed width.
Can this be done with a batch file ? I also use vfp9.

thanks
Sherry