Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sasikiran Sasikiran is offline

Default Copying the repeated data of the previous sheet to the next sheet

Hello,

I have a problem while exporting a data in an excel sheet.

The first time I have exported I got the data as mentioned in column A and
the relative data is manually entered as in column B

Sheet 1
A B
kjl 34
klj 54
sda 64
sas 23
fsd 45

Next time when I export, some more details are getting added in the A column
and the same was copied to sheet 2 of the same excel file. Now I need a
formula to compare the data present in the sheet 1 which is similar to the
data mentioned in the column A of the sheet 2 along with the data in the
column B of sheet 1 to get copied automatically without doing that manually.

Hope I am clear.. Please help me..

Thanks in advance