PepperVL

Default How do I change the highlight color of selected menu items?

I recently installed Office 2003 Professional on my computer, and in the
programs the selected menu items are highlighted in orange. Selected cells in
excel are also highlighted in orange (if I click on cell B19 the headers for
colum B and row 13 are orange). This does not go with the color scheme of my
computer, nor does it go with the color scheme I selected when I set my
appearances. Is there any way to change this to a different color?