Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bemused Scot Bemused Scot is offline

Default Changing the font of a cell dependant on the outcome

Hi, Im pretty lost. I am trying to change the font colour of a Cell dependant
on the answer in another cell. Also, the cells which I want to change the
colour of already have a formula inside them and I want to know if I can add
another formula to a cell with a formula in it.

e.g a1= A32*34 and A7= 10, then if A7 =10 I want A1 to be Red, if not black.

I want to do this for a range of cells (i.e. A1: H1) so that if A7 gives the
number that corresponds to the result in the cell range A1:H1, it changes the
colour of the cell within the range.

Its all a bit complicated and would love any advice. Also Im not sure if it
is possible to do this for cells which already contain a formula

HELP