Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default how ro remove boxes in spreadsheets

Those boxes are known as "Cells"

You can hide the rows and columns you don't want to see and turn off gridlines
for the visible range.

To select rows you want to hide, go to last row of your data range then

SHIFT + End + DownArrow then FormatRowsHide.

Same for columns to the right of your data range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:01:04 -0700, chusu wrote:

I want to know how to remove the bexes that are in the excel? I have a
data and design and I need to removes extra boxes so it will have a
professional look? and what is the name of this feature?