Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kentucky Insurance Kentucky Insurance is offline

Default Can you link to a drop down list from another drop down list?

I've got a worksheet with some drop down boxes. I would like for the chosen
option to spawn other drop down boxes elsewhere in the worksheet.

For example, if I have a box with:
- Red
- Green
- Blue
then someone chooses Green, I would like for another specific cell to
display another drop down box with:
- Tree
- Frog
- Car

If they choose Red, then 3 other choices should appear in the "treefrogcar"
cell...

I hope this makes sense. I don't know how to do this.

Thanks,
DeNise