Frank Kabel

Hi
post yiour exact formula and the values in the referenced cells

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Ted Dalton wrote:
I am using the XIRR funciton in Excel 2003. The cell shows #VALUE
but when I click on the function to open the Functions Arguement box,
the number is properly calculated in the 'Formula Results'.

Any experience this problem? Have a solution?

[I have been using Excel for financial valuation for years and I know
what the number should be so it is not a simple question of the wrong
inputs - like I said, when the Function window is up, the right
answer is displayed - I just can't read it in the cell which displays
#VALUE.]