Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Question Pulling Data from another sheet

It would be by the month on the top of each data sheet.
"JNW" wrote:

well... for starters, is there a date in every row of data? what information
are you pulling? how do you want to select the month on the summary sheet?

Not every detail is needed but enough to be able to get you a answer you can
work with.
--
JNW

"Anthony" wrote:

Ok, what details do you need?

"JNW" wrote:

It can be done, depending on how your data sheet is set up. We'll need more
details if you want specific help...
--
JNW

"Anthony" wrote:

I have data in a worksheet that pulls to another, but I was wondering can I
set it up so that it only pulls data from the last month that I entered as it
goes on or do I have to make a new worksheet for each month of the data in
the workbook so that it only pulls the newest month of data that I entered.
Or should I use access for this.