Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:05:30 -0800, "Biff" wrote:

Why would someone list a holiday date outside the range?

They might have a list of holidays for the year, or for several years, but only
be interested in different date ranges.

I would assume that people only list those holidays that
would fall on a business day. I'll bet most people have to
look at a calander to see when the holidays occur.

I don't specifically object to your approach. However, in my opinion, you
should explicitly state the assumptions and limitations of your approach.

The NetWorkDays function, which you are attempting to mimic, does not have
either of these limitations.

--ron