Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent excelent is offline

Default Input Text Upon Click Of Cell

Put in sheet's code module
if u double click a P is inserted but only in column B change B:B if u want
another

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Intersect(Target, Range("B:B")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
If Target = Empty Then Target = "P"
End Sub

"Keyrookie" skrev:

Hey all,

I'm wanting to just click on a cell and it automatically input "P",
kind of like a option button. I have a column set up so that if there
is a "P" in the cell I can sort the sheet to show only those rows with
"P". I'm wanting to just click on a cell in that column and it input
"P" so I don't have to type it in. I hope that's explaining it clearly
enough.

Any ideas?

Keyrookie

--