Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shagil shagil is offline

Default soccer tournament template

i have 4 teams. we play a league (three rounds). the bottom on the ranking is
eliminated and will not make it to the semi final. Inthe semi final, team
with the highest in rank plays the second highest. Winner goes to the final,
Looser plays the secon semi final match with the third team in rank. so the
winner in this match goes to the final as the second finalist. Winner in this
match gets th cup. I tried to use the =VLOOKUP($--,$--$--$--,--,FALSE) for
automatic rank but its not working. any help is appreciated. thanks