Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Help with if funktion

You said in your first post that only one cell will turn yellow, so
the CF formulae (even if different in different cells) must have some
implied dependency, eg one might be looking for a number greater than
100, another might be looking for a number between 80 and 100 etc. If
you can describe what the conditions are on those 8 cells, then I'm
sure someone will be able to put a formula together for you.

Pete

On Sep 21, 11:40 pm, Tim wrote:
The cells C7:J48 are divided in 8 columns and the cells in these colums have
not the same conditions. (Have not been equally conditionally formated) All
these conditions cannot be put in a simple "if" formula.

I wanted initially to use match() funktion but I am not very familiar with
it, so I was thinking it would be easier if I can use if() funktion with
logical tests such cell color or any other format element.

"Sandy Mann" wrote:
Us the IF() function to check for the same conditions that turned the cell
yellow.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Tim" wrote in message
Can I use if funktion when the logical test is not value?

I have conditionally formated the cells C7:J48 such that if some
conditions
apply then one (only one) of those cells will turn yellow.
Now, I want that another cell H63 to pick up the value of yellow cell.
Can I do this whith if function?
Or any other possibilities?

TIA

Tim- Hide quoted text -