Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert N[_2_] Robert N[_2_] is offline

Default Another formula question.

Thanks I thought it might be kind of easy.

Rob

"JW" wrote:

So you want the same sort on each sheet, correct? Simply hold down
the Ctrl key, select both sheet tabs, perform your sort on sheet 1,
right click on the selected sheets and select Ungroup Sheets. Just be
certain that you ungroup the sheet or any changes that you make in one
sheet will be automatically made (possibly overwtiring data) in the
other sheet. Or, you can replace the data in sheet 2 with reference
formulas to sheet1. But you may find yourself adding formulas when
the data in sheet1 grows.
Robert N wrote:
I have another formula question for excel users. What i am doing is making a
spread sheet. On the first sheet i have the names of people on staff with
their sales. i copied those names and sales over to the next sheet. But on
the first sheet i want to put those names and sales in ascending order
according to sales, which i understand how to do. I want name and sales on
sheet 2 to adjust in acending order when i ascend sheet one. I hope i
explained this well enough for people to understand.

Thanks
Rob