Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert N[_2_] Robert N[_2_] is offline

Default Another formula question.

I have another formula question for excel users. What i am doing is making a
spread sheet. On the first sheet i have the names of people on staff with
their sales. i copied those names and sales over to the next sheet. But on
the first sheet i want to put those names and sales in ascending order
according to sales, which i understand how to do. I want name and sales on
sheet 2 to adjust in acending order when i ascend sheet one. I hope i
explained this well enough for people to understand.

Thanks
Rob