Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jannie Jannie is offline

Default Setting formatting for 2 places

I have a worksheet with 3 columns. Some numbers are like. 2450.00. Some are
7.47 and some are 125.69. I have the columns formatted for 2 places. Is there
anyway to simply enter a number in a specific column and not have to enter
the decimal while entering the number and have it automatically make it 2
decimal places.

Example when I enter 2450 it formats the number 2450.00 which is perfect -
that is what I want it to do. But, if I enter 7.47 I have to enter the
decimal or else it formats 747.00. Is there anyway to make that column format
7.47?
Jannie