Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Fabio Coatis Fabio Coatis is offline

Default Add a Horizontal Line to a Column Chart in XL 2007

Hi Jon,

I just was following your directions using the column chart, but when
I was pasting special the sencondary axis data ( 0 and 1) the series
did not appear in the chart so that I couldnīt select it to change the
data type for xy scatter. Maybe I have an old version of XL 2007.

On 20 set, 16:37, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:
Sure it does. The various commands are no longer found on the familiar
toolbars and dialogs, but in general the protocol works fine.

Create a column chart.
Copy the XY data, Select the chart, Paste Special as New Series.
Convert added series to XY type.
Remove secondary Y axis, format secondary X axis.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions