Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default VLookup Function ?

Thanks a TON. I'm trying to rate your post too and they don't
make it that easy. I will figure that out.

You are welcome. What do you mean by "rate [my] post"? Rate it where?
With whom?

People that access through the MS web interface can rate the replies as
helpful or not.

As an MVP you can also rate the replies as having answered the question or
not.

Interesting... I've been answering questions on newsgroups for about 8 years
now and this is the first I've heard of this (of course, I don't use the MS
web interface for my newsgroup interaction). Where do these ratings "go"; I
mean, are they looked at and, if so, by whom (and how, if at all, do these
ratings affect me)? Is there a place I can go to see all my ratings?

Rick